inside the stone
This piece is inspired by a line from a poem by the Canadian poet, Gwendolyn MacEwen.
What lives inside the stone? Miracles, strange light.
Alternative versions: solo violin, solo cello
Audio / Visual
- Gillian Smith, violin
- Halifax- June 7, 2019 (Paul O'Regan Hall at the Halifax Central Library)
- Toronto - October 5, 2019 (Glenn Gould Studio).
- In conjunction with an album release on Leaf Music
- Madeline Falcone
- June 15, 2002
- CMC's first Annual General Meeting in the Atlantic Region
- Brunton Auditorium, Sackville New Brunswick
- Nadia Francavilla, violin
- University of Southern California
- David Walther, viola
Available from firstname.lastname@example.org